“Co to je?” is Czech for, “What is this?” It can be questioning or critical, but here it’s usually some combination of the two. “The Faux Canuck” is the chronicle of an American asking, “Co to je?” about restaurants, food, and food culture in Toronto, Canada.
- Learn about food in Toronto by talking to people, eating out, and grocery shopping.
- Explore “Restaurant Theory” through stories both real and imagined.
- Work in as many kitchens and restaurants as will let me (both professional and amateur).
- Create a pop-up, Toronto themed, restaurant.
- Entertain using facts, hyperbole, real stories, poetry, and fiction.
Questions? Leave a comment and ask, “Co to je?”